POST GRADUATE ANATOMICAL SURGICAL TRAINING
Dental Implant Surgery
Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
Unfortunately, due to Covid-19, we are obliged to change the organization of our courses. To enable us to hold the courses, and for your and our safety, we have to be in compliance with the law and with the rules of the University.
For the time being the rules are:
• Participants need to bring a document, providing evidence of vaccination against Covid-19 or proof of antibodies, or a specific antigen test less than 24hrs old. If such a document is not available, you will not be allowed to participate. In this case, the course fee will not be refunded.
• The proper use of FFP2 mask is mandatory.
• Coffee break and lunch: at present it is regrettably against the law for us to serve any drinks or food. The lunch break will however be long enough for you to have your meal outside.
• In compliance with the same safety measures we have had to cancel the social evening.
• For teaching purposes the Centre of Anatomy will undertake measures to provide only material not suspected to transmit Covid-19.
• For legal reasons, a last minute cancellation of courses is possible.
In case the law changes, bringing either tougher restrictions or easing them, we will inform you immediately.
Thank you for your understanding.
With the experience and expertise from more than 250 courses over the past 20 years,
attended by more than 8400 doctors from 88 nations
GENERAL COURSE DESCRIPTION
Since 1997 "Vienna Hands-on Dissection Courses" has been an outstanding platform for highly professional training on fresh specimens, for both, dental implantology and aesthetic and reconstructive surgery. In more than 250 postgraduate-courses, doctors from over 88 nations, experienced the knowledge of famous lecturers. During our 2- or 3- days "Hands-on-Courses" you will perform standard and advanced procedures, step by step (80% hands-on, 20% lectures).
Outstanding lecturers from all over the world
Demanding and relevant topics
State-of-the art facilities
Personal attendance from our experienced team
Positive & personal atmosphere
Course language: English
ANATOMY TRAINING CENTER
The completely new, technically highly advanced ANATOMY TRAINING CENTER of the Medical University of Vienna has been inaugurated in 2008. That venue guarantees the best standard for a privileged post graduate training and is a real state of the art location for fresh specimen dissection courses in Europe. It has a capacity of 42 dissection places, each equipped with all material required to perform your training, depending on the demands of the course chosen.
After a very short theoretical introduction of the surgical procedure by the lecturer you can monitor the life surgery on the flat screen close to you. You go through each detail in “real time”, simulating a close 1:1 reality on your “patient”.